1. All rental fee and deposit must be submitted within 48 hrs after the submission of Equipment Rental Form.
2. The RENTER shall keep and maintain the rented equipment during the terms of the rental at his own cost and expense. He shall keep the equipment in its original condition, normal wear and tear excepted.
3. The RENTER shall pay for the damage fee for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any equipment which is damaged and in need of repair. Invoice will be issued if damage fee occurs.
4. The equipment shall be delivered to RENTER and returned to Hong Kong Unison at the RENTER’s risk, cost and expense.
5. If a term rental rate is charged by OWNER, rental charges are billed to the RENTER for the full term even if the equipment is returned before the end of the term. If the equipment is not returned during or at the end of the term, then late fee will apply until the equipment is returned.
6. RENTER indemnifies and holds OWNER harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of warranty.
7. Upon submitting the Equipment Rental Form, these terms are viewed as accepted by the RENTER.